Friday, April 13, 2012

WTF is wrong with this week

No idea why, but feeling very moody this week.. lonely,bored and lost.
Not being myself, saying and doing without thinking.
Realized it's not people around me that is fucked up, it's me.
Sorry for creating so much chaos, unhappiness or anything if there is.
Hope things will get better.


11 April - Wednesday
Met Jae for pool at amk around 4pm++ cos need to wait eugeneV to end his performance..
After 5pm++ eugeneV joined us then played awhile and we went to meet cathryn and clarence to buy movie ticket.

8pm
Walked to aston at amk there with Jae,Cat and Gene.
Food got quality but lack of quantity.. maybe im still growing up... lol

8.45pm
Movie started, Battleship. It's awesome, I find it very cool lah.. Shall watch again in Digital one.
Didn't realise the actress is Rihanna until they told me.. lol..

11pm
After movie, Jae, Gene and me trained back to khatib and took bus 39 to Pasir ris and cabbed into the chalet. Reached there.. and started playing cards...
UNTIL 7AM.. Blackjack, texas holdem poker.. Sibei tired.. Sleep till 8am then headed back home with Gene and richard.
Reached home around 9am++ sleep till 11am++ then prepare for driving lesson at 1pm.

Quite an achievement that I didn't drink a single mouth of alcohol this chalet. It's like the first chalet that I didn't drink ever since I'm legal to.

Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment