Saturday, April 21, 2012

ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre

19 April Thursday.

Met zw at tanjong pagar for lunch..as usual lah..eat eat and eat only.. lol.. main purpose is to eat lao ban beancurd.

I was late so he went to queue and buy the beancurd first then suddenly wanna eat hokkien mee at his ah ma house there.. bukit merah..and also to bring some beancurd up..


So Bus to Bukit merah ABC Food Centre.
Both of us bought one plate of hokkien mee each.. After that I go see foursquare tips.. and we bought:

Wow Wow Western Chicken Cutlet




Tong Fong Fatt Hainanese Chicken Rice

Jin Jin Dessert Power Cendol & Gangster Mango Ice

Too gan jiong to eat the gangster ice already until forgot to take photo..
Sibei full...the plan was to go ikea after lunch.. in the end went up his ah ma house slack cos raining.. waited until 4pm then walked to Ikea..

First thing go IKEA.. eat hotdog.. hais.. I eat ice cream only lo..so healthy .. lol

End of the day I'm very happy to know that there's someone like me..who is a battery fan.. hahahaha... I told zw that I see ikea battery everytime sure buy de.. like very cool.. tot will kena mocked, didnt know he also got the same thinking.. since small like IKEA's battery already..somehow like obsessed with it! hahahaha...

5pm++
I bus back to khatib and headed down to amk for a cut hair.
He went to meet rebby. haha


Thought this will end my wonderful day.. but when i got home.. the horror begins.......




No comments:

Post a Comment