Monday, April 9, 2012

7 of April, Working Day

Saturday,
After Drinking, and lack of sleep really makes me don't feel like going to work..
But already told elias that i will go to work and also I need to earn
for my driving lessons..
That day wasnt going very smooth.. working very happy at 2nd floor, cos very slack
but 11pm suddenly the other part-timers wanna go home.. then i was sent to 1st floor
be runner..

When im not tired, job so slack.. when im gan shag.. why chu this kind of pattern.. No rights to be angry or what also.. it's part of the job.. 1.30pm I see nothing to do at 1st floor so went to 2nd floor see see.. sibei suay.. go up less than a min, elias came.. then ask me why am I at 2nd floor, then I say 1st floor nothing to do already.. then he gave me that look and turn around go down to first floor.. i was like wtf, must like that meh? maybe that day both of us not in good condition in terms of mood and health..

But was quite touched that day cos of a friend.. at least i still know someone do cares...

No supper for that day.. after work jitao cabbed home..

No comments:

Post a Comment