Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No idea what to put for title

Monday
Morning 9am driving lessons...after 2 weeks never drive..
i choose 9am in the morning cos i tot the sky will be brighter to drive..
in the end.. gum gum 9am rain..the sky as black as my wallet..
but still the same...no diff to me..cos got rain no rain my driving speed still at around 30-40km/hr lol.. after driving went to NYP library slack..

my old hobby.. reading those philosophy books etc..then wanna borrow 4 books
then realized my admin card is no longer valid after 1st of march..
As a graduated student! lol..ok..thanks eugene vee for lending me his admin card to borrow those 4 books..i will try my best to return in time, before any warning is sent to him..haha..met him for lunch at NYP mac..

After that.. went to amk...POOL!! until 4pm++ then..

Met cathryn ang for movie with eugene and yeong huei...

THE DEVIL INSIDE..
seriously...lol..paiseh sorry la...ask u all watch this movie...it really deserve 0.5 star...bullshit...SHIT SHIT SHIT! movie...

after that..home.....


Tuesday..which is today..

went to amk with cousins and aunt...

MY cousin bought for me this bedsheet :) love it!


after that went home..as usual...relatives came to my house for mahjong..after that

i went to cousins house to play mahjong also..small one...5 tai only $10..
lol..in the end..won $10..

Back home and now there i am.. blogging..haha

GOODNIGHT everyone..Tmr morning 9am driving lesson! :) cheers ~@

No comments:

Post a Comment