Thursday, February 4, 2010

Summary on last few days...

Start from today...
Went to sch 8am++...on the way to mrt...
at blk 812...i was shocked to see a blur girl..walking towards my direction..
lol...with a sleepy face...guess what blur things she did?
she tot she got work today..and wake up so early go somerset....
and found out she never work today..and head back to khatib..
without thinking anything...lol
really is LOL on the spot...hahahaha...

9am+ reach sch.... etc etc etc....2pm 25% 25MCQ test on LAWs and ethics...
gg....lol...hope i got 10 out of 25 correct..so that i am able to get a B or B+..lol
40mins test...25mcq....done in 6mins...lol..

3pm++...meet vee and yenn in nyp....to help on DAE thingy..until 4pm++...went back
to sch library...chiong project until 8pm++ still cant finish then pack up go home then continue chiong...cos tml is the presentation...a really important one...>.<



This week!
is the first week i get allowance from my parent..since i enter poly...almost 1 year le....
have been paying for my own expenses...transpot...laptop...everything..for so long...
finally all my money drain up...:(...why why why cant i tahan until CNY...
everything planned nicely...money should be enough for my CNY clothes and until CNY...
but overspent too much...lol..
No money really sian one...
hate it when i wan to eat something..i have to look into my wallet and see my budget etc...
looks like i really need to get a job soon...lol
CNY clothes...don think buying..but lucky got alot new clothes from my bday...:)

This week is really a busy week..so many work due...have not been sleeping well...sigh...donno how long my body can take it..


Last Week
was busy at grandma funeral...missed sch from monday to thursday...
Everything start like this...Last saturday night..went to starbuck @ northpoint to ton...
sunday morning go home...reached home around 7am++
sleep sleep sleep..ZzzZZzzz...
9am++ suddenly my sister wake me up..and say my grandma.(mum'smum) is in critical situation....
me..my sister and my mum...rushed to novena...tan tok seng hospital...
reached around 10am...
We were the first group that reach the hospital
everyone is so panic...
reached the ward...
my grandma bed....i donno what to say...
my mum and my sis tot my grandma was still sleeping...and keep on call her...
when i know that she's gone...cos all the machine that shows the heartbeat etc was switched off already....
at that point of time..i really donno what to tell them...and i think not telling them the truth for that min...and give them some hope is better than telling them the fact.....
until the doctor come....
the time when my mum really break down...
if u were there at that time..u will really know how sad will be it for your mum...or family member with you for 50+ years to pass away....
i am sure whoever is there is unable to control their tears...
group by group..all my cousins..relative came....all rushing to the ward...cry...shout...everything~... that shows how upset they are...

after all the groups of ppl arrived...after looking at my grandma for the last time..
we went to blk 737/738..until my uncle blk and wait for the ppl to come and set up the song-ka...
took compassionate leave for monday to thursday...
everyday overnight...1 day sleep around 2-3 hours....really tired...
well....even my grandma is gone...but she still help us indirectly...
make all our relatives...me and my cousin..all...relationship better..closer...
my cousin...lost contact for around 10years..cos his parent...which is my uncle divorces last time...came to grandma funeral...at first..we all like stranger..but after half day...we like become good fren..like know each other very long already......maybe this is what blood is thicker than water means...


next day..which is monday...all cousin long time never meet le...then decided to buy toto together...
10 ppl share system 10..which cost $105...
and another 2 cousin..shared system 12..which is $462...lol
not even a single cent is won...
:(
maybe my grandma wan to tell us not to gamble..on reply too much on singaporepool...

monday to thursday...same rountine....overnight overnight..midnight coffee shop..for carlsberg...morning breakfast....

Thursday...cremation...
that's the saddest moment u can ever experiences....
as usual....few litre of tears...>.<
haiz...what is past is past...
treasure the one u love now...
don wait until they are gone..then feel sad...no point already...

No comments:

Post a Comment